Here are my 10 all-time favorite Canadian Living recipes. For this reason, I keep them in mind for rotation in case I am lacking inspiration for dinner. All of these recipes can naturally be made gluten-free.
1) Quinoa Tabbouleh: I absolutely love this fresh tasting quinoa salad! I was longing for a couscous tabbouleh alternative when I stumbled across this recipe. If you prefer, you can use red peppers instead of tomatoes. Furthermore, we never get sick of it and we often bring it to potlucks.
2) One-Pot Quinoa Chili: This recent vegan chili recipe is particularly tasty. Even carnivores will enjoy it.
3) Curried Lentil and Chicken Soup: We love curry and this soup is great when it gets chilly outside. Most of all, it’s cheap to make.
4) Harissa Grilled Chicken with Spiced Whole Grains: This is a great way to try a harissa spice mix. Drizzle some fresh lemon juice on top for extra oomph.
5) Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Asparagus and Warm Citrus Sauce: I love all things citrus. This recipe is good both for entertaining guests and for eating during the week. Moreover, the recipe is especially tasty if you add more lemon to the citrus sauce to make it extra citrusy.
6) Slow Cooker Chicken Mole With Pickled Onions: This Mexican chicken recipe even has chocolate in it! Don’t forgo the toppings with this one.
8) Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: This is a classic BBQ pulled pork.
9) Gluten-Free Pad Thai: Awesome pad Thai recipe that’s also pretty easy to master. From here on, you can add some roasted peanuts and insane amounts of cilantro on top – just because.
10) Quick Chicken and White Bean Stew: This chicken stew is both yummy and low cost. Simply add a side dish of rice or pasta.
Finally, these Canadian Living recipes will likely soon become favorites of yours too. I didn’t put them in order of preference. I enjoy them all.
Photo credit: Canadian Living.com